Skip to content

HoursTrackerCloud.com Feedback

326 results found

1. Lump Sum Payment

I would like the ability to assign a lump sum payment to a job and as I clock in and out would be able to track my average rate per hour. Example: I receive payment of $1,000 to do a project. After the project is completed I would like to know, based upon my time on the project, how much I made per hour.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Alerts

The ability to add alerts would be helpful. For instance, if I'm tracking time spent doing an activity, it would be helpful if an alert popped up advising me that I have reach a certain amount of hours. Ie. Upon reaching 150 hours the app will alert me that I have reached this threshold. These alerts could be automatic or be set manually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have another field for employee name

In larger businesses it is not feasible to provide every employee with an iphone. So it would be great if this app had the ability for a supervisor to manage the times of lower level employees. Each supervisor would have a smart phone and clock other employees on an off each job.

This could be done by adding one extra field - employee name

It would also require automatic syncing of data as others have suggested so any supervisor had the ability clock in/out any employee.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add integration with ifttt.com

could be used to notify others when you clock in/out, arrive at job site, or whatever else someone could think of. As an input, the pass data could be location, time clocked in, job name, or hours worked for the day, week, month, last 14 days, hours for the day before. As an output, could accept tags or hash tags to clock in/out by job, return clocked time for the past day/week/month/14 days/ pay period, and could accept input by e-mail or text. Could accept input from the time widget to send accumulated time for d/w/m/14 days/pp to a specified…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a modified week view.

One week is showed as 7 elongated rectangles, graduated by hour (major) and quarter hour (minor) along its height, and hours worked per job are represented by rectangles of a particular color. The day starts at the top at a user specified time (default 6:00am) and graduated past midnight of that day and onto 5:45 of the next day. As hours are recorded, they are plotted as rectangles from clock in to clock out time. Each job gets its own color, and if hours overlap, the job clocked in first gets justified to the left, second (third,fourth) gets justified increasingly…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →