I suggest you ...

Desktop logging, adding, deleting, correcting entries

Suggest HoursTrackerCloud includes a desktop function whereby one can in addition to viewing, can add, delete, and correct entries _ initially bypassing phone app

117 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rick M. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this update available quickly! Editing and all these suggestions are seemingly a "must" when using a paid version. Thank you!

• Ian A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since almost all the work I do is on my MacBook or iMac I would really love an app to track time on them as well as on my phone. It would be great if I could start a timer on my laptop and stop it on my phone for instance.

• sumware commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to edit entries in HoursTrackerCloud. the HoursTrackercloud charts are pretty, though they aren't really that useful. Hmmm...why doesn't the app create those charts? :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my exact suggestion. I would definitely subscribe to the cloud service with that functionality added.

• Amy P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also love this option! If I get behind in logging, it would be so much faster to enter on my laptop!

• Clara L. Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree! This is the only thing I absolutely HATE about this app. Do you have any idea what a total pain it is to type in needed job details, even on my 6S? If you want us to pay for the cloud version, add this function!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base